Hello Loves! Today I've got a really easy look using Maybelline's Limited Edition Color Tattoo Eyeshadow in Shimmering Seas. I was in the mood for something neutral but not boring, y'know?
Click for more pics & details!
- Patted Shimmering Seas all over the lid (no primer, these babies last!)
- Using the Urban Decay NAKED Basics palette, I dusted Venus under the brow bone, and Naked2 in the crease (using a fluffy brush)
- With a stiffer brush, add Faint in the crease, to deepen.
- I lined my bottom lid with Sephora Flashy eyeliner in Flashy Taupe. This product is no longer made but you can used Sephora Nano eyeliner in Iced Brown or Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On eye pencil in Underground or Mushroom
- Using a angled brush, apply Inglot gel iner in 89, winging it out. I also added it to the crease for a little extra drama.
- Add mascara & you're done!
Here is a closeup of Shimmering Seas on it's own. To me, it looks like ice blue with pink-copper, golden shimmer in a cream formula. Shimmering Seas, along with Sunwashed Skies, were part of the Bleached Neon collection. If you can still find them, scoop them up! So freakin' pretty, especially over black eyeshadow!!!
I also incorporated my latest obsession, Inglot gel eyeliner in 89 (dark plummy brown). I wanted some definition but felt black eyeliner would've looked too harsh.
I kept the rest of the makeup pretty simple.
- NYX Eyebrow Marker in Deep
- Cover FX BB Gel Mattifying Anti-Blemish Treatment in N Medium
- Laura Geller Glam Lash mascara
- Josie Maran Argan Illuminizer
- Revlon Lip Butter in Fig Jam
Have you tried any of the Color Tattoo, any suggestions?
Have a great weekend!!!
Let's get social!