Hey all, do any of you have that ONE fool-proof look? Like you know you can have overslept, be hung-over or lazy, but you can pull it together and look presentable? Here, I present THAT look... This is how I usually look when I've only got 5 minutes to get ready. Not too shabby, right?
Here I've used:
- NYX eyeshadow base in Skin Tone
- La Splash Eye Sparkle Mineral Eyeshadows (mouthful!) in Baja Sand on the eyelids and browbone
- MAC Patina in the crease
- Cailyn gel liner in black on top lid and waterline. I usually go for a cat-eye unless I'm on the train.
- Benefit "They're Real" mascara
- NYX eyebrow cake powder in Taupe/Ash. Here I used the darker color.
I've owned MAC Patina for awhile but had forgotten about it. I'm so glad I have it back in my life, it's such a pretty crease color. In case you were curious, it has a frost finish, so it goes perfectly with shimmers.
What's your go-to routine? Any must-have products?
Don't forget to enter my Johnson & Johnson giveaway!
Let's get social!