Lately I've been getting a lot of fun stuff popping into my inbox. LOOK at all the pretty glitter!
From left to right:
- Fiddlesticks- Full coverage, semi-matte, magenta glitter suspended in a raspberry base.
- Scupper- Opaque, copper shimmer with pink, gold, and green glitter.
- Jack the Lad- Opaque, moss green shimmer with gold, turquoise, and green microglitter.
- Fairy Cake- Full coverage, silvery, multi-colour iridescent glitter suspended in a light grey base.
- Scallywag- Full coverage, bright turquoise glitter suspended in a clear base.
They all look so pretty and sparkly, but my picks? Scupper and Jack the Lad, hands down. And can I confess something? I couldn't resist the siren call of the glitter... I picked up the Holiday Glitter Trio containing Scupper, Jack the Lad and Shambolic (description not on the site) on the Nordstrom's site (they offer FREE shipping!) I cannot wait to provide swatches for y'all! Have a great day!
And have you entered?
Let's get social!